15 April 2011

What's My Name?......

I have this wonderful friend...you may know her.  Her last name rhymes with Caplan.  :)  But spelled differently.  (Remember, the whole public domain thing of blogging weird's me out). 

This friend, Caplan, is AMAZING with organization.  I mean, life-changing.  She was literally born with the talent to simplify people's lives and make what's-behind-closed-door spaces look beautiful.  And useful!!  The best part. 

*****But, I need everyone's creative mind to help out.  Allison is interested in starting a little side business.  But, she's needs a name. 

So, help us give her company a name!!  A free iPad to the winner.  Would be nice, right?  But, I will definitely think of something as a party favor for the winner.  Maybe Allison will come and organize a closet for free (sounds good, right, Allison!?).

She recently came to visit and actually spent what would've been a lovely, sunny Miami day outside at the beach, inside with me and Kyle organizing our life.  She turned our closet's into beautiful specimens.  I recently heard Jennifer Hudson say that she stands in her closet now and stares for hours excited about what she's going to wear.  I can relate!!!  However...I do it, not because I've recently lost 80lbs, but becausee my closet is so pretty.  My shoes....!!  My hats, my purses, and my clothes.  It's all so nice. 

I have before and after pictures and will post them soon.  The unfortunate part is that Kyle's closet is so small I really needed a wide angle lens to capture the essence.  (Sad, isn't it...it really is tiny.  He could have more of mine, but he put his monster gun case in it.  Have you heard we downsized??)  Even more amazing what Allison was able to do with it given the restrictions. 

Happy Friday everyone!  Send in your suggestions.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment