07 July 2010

Picture Perfect


Is this not the greatest picture you've ever seen?? 

This is Olivia with two of her friends, Isabelle and Julie, from school.  At the beginning of the summer Olivia went to Isabelle's house for a play date and they got into a finger painting activity. 

I just love this!!  It illustrates everything perfect about being little, carefree, the summertime, and good memories.  I'm framing this immediately. 

****************

DeeDee and the kiddos got on a plane this morning.  It will be very weird not to have Olivia in the house for 5 days.  I'm fine when I travel....but to not have her at our house is just an odd feeling.  I know she will have a fabulous time, but I cannot wait for her to get back!! 

Although, she just might sleep the next 5 days at my parent's house!  The kids (and adults!) had such a great time this week.  It was non-stop fun!  Sleep was just something that had to be done at the end of the night.  Whatever time we might stumble upon.  Pictures coming soon. 

And, our new guests, Kenneth and Lili, come tomorrow!  We get two nights with them.  Yeah!  The best part is Lili called saying she wants to get a massage on Friday, so guess who decided she needed company!?  It just so happens that Miami has this wonderful thing each year called Miami Spa Month.  It's actually two months long.  But, for the months of July/Aug, most all spa's offer $99 specials.  They have all kinds of fun treatments at that special price.  So....we're going to the Ritz in Coconut Grove on Friday for our 80 min massages!!  I cannot wait!!  These muscles need some kneading!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have the best Sister in Law ever!!!
    Ritz here we come.
    Lili

    ReplyDelete