22 December 2009

Just When I Think I'm Done....

I can't believe I forgot to include this one in the last post! I was fortunate as a ki d to go to the Nutcracker every year at Christmas! My Mom always made it a big event. Fancy dinner, fancy clothes and lots of pretty ballerinas!

As a result, since having a daughter, I've been very excited to start the same tradition. I just needed to wait until Olivia was old enough. And, of course, I thought about it too late, so the only show I could get good tickets to was the 7:30pm show on Friday night. Which is not too far off her bedtime! Oh well. Rules are meant to be broken. So, Kyle and I took Olivia to a fancy dinner in downtown Miami and then off to the Nutcracker! Olivia did great!! It was a really fun, and late, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment