22 December 2009

I Feel Like I'm Cheating....




I hope the Snapfish link works. If they don't, please let me know! I promise I won't always put these links in, but the process of uploading pictures to Blogger if quite painful. It's a labor of love, for sure! I will continue doing regular pictures because I get 'finger' happy with the camera and not everyone wants to see 200+ pictures from Disneyworld!!




But, on the other hand, I realize that we live far away now and not everyone (mostly the grandparents) don't get to see the 'stuff' Olivia's up to on a frequent basis. So, I'm going to post one last link to Snapfish for the year 2009. This one is from Olivia's school holiday program. The video is on our Flip camera and I haven't uploaded that yet. But, I was able to get a picture of the one-and-only........KEIFFER! Yes, the 'crush' is alive and well. Fortunately for me, he's in a class with a good friend of Olivia's. So, I was able to take pictures of him to show the world without looking like Stalker Mom!














He is a cute kid. And, a pretty good kid. To bad for Olivia, he's not really interested in girls....but great for us! Not really ready to handle this part of life with a daughter!


The rest of life is going well. We were fortunate enough to get a reprieve from 'summer' for a few days. The bad blizzard that hit the Northeast started out down south. Only, obviously not with the snow! This weekend was absolutely beautiful! Blue skies, 60 degrees and cool nights. Priceless. It's not going to last, so lucky for us, we're heading to Texas!

If I don't get to post before the end of the year.....I hope everyone has a wonderful and very merry Christmas and the best new year in 2010!!! This has been a great year of transitions and we are looking forward to the year ahead as we settle even more into Miami!
Love from the Lanes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment