09 July 2009

The Last Weekend.....

We had a fabulous weekend! We started by driving down to San Antonio on Thursday to hang out with my family for the last time before moving. We made it down in time to go to the neighborhood pool and swim for a bit. Kaitlyn and Josh are getting really good at swimming and Kyle even taught Josh how to do a flip off the board. Josh is so itty-bitty and has no fear, so he was flying through the air! That night, all 8 of us went to the Ringling Brothers circus. We had a great time! It's kind of circus-meets Cirque De Soliel- meets High School Musical! Less about the animals now that PETA got involved I guess, but still really cool.

Olivia decided to stay an extra night with my parents, so Kyle and I drove back to Dallas and got to go out on Kenneth's boat for the first time. It was just Kenneth, Lili and Kyle and I, so quite relaxing. Lili warned us that the fish bite in this particular lake and unfortunately, Kyle can now vouch for it!! We stayed at the lake until after 11pm and when we got to our car, realized we had a flat tire! And, as luck would have it (we just bought the Tahoe on Wed), they could not get the spare down. Somehow, after about 45 min of messing with it, this guy appeared out of nowhere that happened to have an air compressor on his truck and gave us enough air to get us on the road. Where he came from, I still have no idea??

The next day, DeeDee and all 3 kids drove up to our house for the 4th of July festivities. I wish I could find a way to do a slide show on this thing, but until then, here are some pictures from the last Lane party!!

The 3 Muskateers......I think they really are siblings, not just cousins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment