06 July 2009

Hmmm.....If Only She Could See Herself!

This is probably not fair. But, it's hilarious and I had to share. Olivia will probably kill me when she is older and realized I posted this to the internet. Her friend, Katie, outgrew these shoes and brought them over tonight when she came to go swimming. I don't think anyone ever assumed they would be the perfect compliment to bathing suit attire and stair dancing/singing?? Do you notice how these shoes even light up? Is this legal for a 3 year old?? I have to throw out the caveat that my daughter has not had sleep in about 5 days between the circus in SA, staying up with the cousins for 4 nights in a row, the 4th of July, the waterpark and a host of other things causing sleep deprivation (for all of us!).



(Does anyone know how to rotate videos? Can't seem to figure that one out)




No comments:

Post a Comment