01 August 2011

Did I Fail to Mention a Haitus??

I think so.....

It looks as if it's officially been 2 months since my last post.  A new record.  And you thought I was slacking before?!? 

I'll post a longer update in the next few days.  I feel like we took the entire summer off!!  Not a bad problem, but need to get back in the groove of things. 

Here are a few pics for the time being...

The little man....isn't he handsome??



Kyle and I were lucky to sneak off to the Caymans for a VERY quick trip.  But, it was long enough to relax and enjoy the sun. 

No kids, beer in hand and beach 5 feet away...what more can you ask for?

Our self portrait! 

Olivia at dinner with me in NYC! 

Smiley little man...being kissed by Eddie!  An hourly occurrence. 


Look what Luke got into??  Guess what we did this weekend??  - BABY PROOFED! 


No comments:

Post a Comment