24 April 2011

Do They Look Alike?


Everyone always comments that Luke looks exactly like Kyle.  These aren't the best shots for comparison, but what do you think??  Do they?  Kyle and I have always joked that our kids don't really look like us.  With some people, you see their kids and you know exactly where they came from.  My sister said it best when we had Olivia.  She said, 'I know Olivia looks like you two, I'm just not exactly sure where.'  Nondiscript is what we are.  Yep. 

But, does Luke look more like Kyle or is it just easy because they are boys and don't have much hair.  :)  Well, actually, Luke has a lot more hair than Kyle and he's all of 8 months.  Go figure.  Regardless, they are both pretty cute! 

 I just threw this one in below because it's sweet. 


1 comment:

  1. You are right the cutest sweetest pictures.
    I have no idea who he looks like but Kenneth smiles every time he sees him. He is just precious.
    Lili

    ReplyDelete