24 January 2011

Breakthrough....

Finally.  Luke is catching on to the 'sleeping through the night' idea!  Luke and Olivia are very different kids.  But, Olivia did like to sleep!  She caught on to the concept early.  So, I couldn't help but think #2 might go down the same path. 

Luke though....he likes to smile, laugh and giggle at 3am.  There could be worse things.  But, mama likes her sleep! 

This week was different.  For the most part, he now goes down at 7:30pm, sleeps until 5:30am, eats and goes back to sleep until 7am or so.  I will not complain about that schedule.  For now. 

However, one night last week, he slept from 7:30pm until 7am!!!  On a week night!  That meant I went to work rested! 

We put Luke to sleep in a 'sleep sack'.  The wearable blankets due to the whole SIDS thing.  We were a bit behind on the laundry and due to reasons I will not share with you (i.e. baby stuff) he couldn't wear the two we have.  So, I went searching for one from Olivia's baby days. 

This is the only one I could find.  And, he slept 11 1/2 hours.  I'm convinced he was channeling Olivia.  Just don't show him this when he's 16.  What he doesn't know, won't hurt him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment