29 June 2010

Reporting Live From....

Well, that was going to be my original header.  And, I was going to put something along the lines of 'Big D', 'The Eyes of Texas' or some other cheesy answer down below.  But, I never got around to posting while I was actually back in Texas.  We had too much fun. 

I will post more about it soon and get up some wonderful pics from the week back home.  Kyle, Olivia and I had a great time.  It was so much more relaxing than at Christmas.  I guess that goes without saying.  Of course, we did not get to see everyone.  I think the only way that would happen is to sneak into Texas.  Or, stay there for a month.  Maybe we'll try that next time. 

It was wonderful to see everyone that we did get to see!!  Olivia got a playdate in at the waterpark, we got to see Kenneth and Lili's beautiful wedding, we got a night out with Julie and Gabe and Olivia got some much needed one on one time with her cousin Nick!!  I actually think his heart melted a little bit when she curled up with her head on his lap.  It was very sweet. 

Baby countdown.....9.5 weeks to go!!!  Holy Moly

No comments:

Post a Comment