03 June 2010

Olivia the Party Girl...

We had Olivia's class over for an End of the Year party.  I finally uploaded the pics.  And, many others from the past year.  I might just start posting a few every day to finally get caught up! 

I also can't quite figure out how to write the captions underneath the pictures anymore, so I'll just call out a few of the highlights.  The baby below....that's Avery.  She's Barry and Dana's little one.  And, I just want to eat her up every time I see her.  She reminds me so much of Olivia at that age with those chubby legs and little belly. 

Barry and Dana also let us borrow this really cool water slide they own.  It was a hit!  I attempted to play some games with the kids, but they might be a little to young...or too light still.  We did the 'sit on the water balloon' relay and it was quite difficult for the kids to get the water balloons to pop!  And, they just wanted to get into a water balloon fight anyways, so we quickly caved in.  The boy down below in the green swim trunks.....that's Keiffer!!  Yep, he came.  And, ALL the girls were beside themselves.  Keiffer...well, he never really even noticed there were girls.  He swam and played with the water guns for about 6 hours straight.  Never even ate dinner.  Later in the night, a bunch of kids got a little sleepy and this is where I found them.  On our bed, watching a movie!  It was pretty darn cute. 

And, last....there's Eddie.  He swam at the party too.  Had to include him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment