10 May 2009

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello Friends and Family -

I am now entering into the world of 'blogging'! I didn't think I'd ever be one of 'those' people with much to say...or even more so - enough to say that people actually needed to hear about! :)

But...as many of you know, Kyle, me, Olivia, Jake (hopefully!) and Sam will soon be making our way to warm, sunny Florida for the new job. Due to what you hear about nowadays and people saying too much online, I won't be talking about 'the job' too much. Rather, the journey and the travels that we will be encountering along the way. My new job will take me to the islands of the Caribbean and S. America. I can't wait to experience new cultures and see new sights! 'And, as we get Olivia a passport, we hope to get many more 'stamps' on all of our passports. So, stay tuned for stories of the travel and many pics to follow!!

We are excited to have visitors and welcome anyone...although we need to find a home first! We have put an offer down, but after much going back and forth and the crazy market situation in Miami, not sure if it will come through or not. Fingers crossed. We should hear something this week. One way or the other.

Hope to get the hang of this as it goes on.....feels a bit weird!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Makes me wish I was in my twenties again and ready for some jimmy Buffett adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true....we'll just have to find the '30's' adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or almost 40's adventure - they just get better right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the house comes through in 'Your-ami'! Keep me posted :-)

    ReplyDelete