29 June 2009

Life In Pictures....

Nothing new on the Miami house yet.....actually, some things have moved. I just can't tell if it's forwards or backwards. I have a sinking feeling it's backwards, so I don't want to post about it right now. Too frustrated. I cannot believe buying a house is this difficult. Really can't believe it. Someone in some government position needs to do something about this. (How's that for vagueness?)


So, as life moves on, here are some fun pics from the past few weeks.





Olivia discovered a cool trick! She was using this 'Hippo' bubble machine in the backyard. She started piling the bubbles on top of each other and it turned into this HUGE moutain of bubbles!!! Then, the best part for a 3 1/2 yr old.....stomping them out!







The pictures above were taken at the 'Concert in the Garden' at the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens. It's a great event, despite the 100+ temps we seem to reach by June every year. You bring a picnic, sit on the lawn, listen to great music (bluegrass this night) and then watch fireworks! Note that Amy Smith (on the left in the top pic) is 5 days from delivering Baby Rylan!! Doesn't she look great! The middle picture is hilarious to me!! One would think that I taught my 3 yr old to take shots at the Budweiser bar quite early in life. However, it was an 'un-manned' bar. Don't know why they had it there, really. So, the girls kept going up and would pretend to drink 'Coke' from it....I swear that was Olivia's answer. Whew!! The last one is Raigen, Olivia and Katie. Or, I should say...poor Raigen getting apparently choked by Olivia.





Julie, Ella and Olivia at the hospital after Julie had baby Charlie. 'Little' Charles Gabrielle Castro came out at a whopping 9lb 9oz!! Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of him as he was off with the Dr getting some 'business' taken care of while we were there. Poor guy. But, Olivia and Ella had a great time seeing the nursery 100 times!! I swear Olivia and Ella are lost sisters. They stick together like glue when they are around each other.....doesn't fall far from the tree I guess. Ever since college, people have always asked if Jules and I were sisters!!





Yum.....what more can you ask for on a Sunday afternoon??

No comments:

Post a Comment